28 golden statues at the 7-th Edition of the Balkan Awards of Tourism Industry in Sofia, Bulgaria, including Albania and Kosovo
December 9, 2021 || views
28 golden statues were awarded at the VII-th Edition of the Balkan Tourism Industry Awards in Sofia, Bulgaria, among which Albania and Kosovo received more than 1/4 of them.
The 7th edition of the Balkan Tourism Industry Awards (BATI), an event of the prestigious local company Vip Comunication, was held on December 2 in Sofia, Bulgaria, which includes in its professional portfolio a series of activities of international proportions, national, which highlight the most prominent entities in the tourism industry, in the real estate sector, “luxury” businesses, medical and health enterprises, etc.
The event of special importance was attended by senior local tourism authorities, presidents of tourism associations, ambassadors of Albania and Kosovo and journalists of well-known media in the country.
Albania was for the first time at this event, adding Balkan diversity to the festival and making the whole ceremony much more interesting, along with Kosovo.
The evaluation of the most prominent tourism entities in the Balkans, candidates for these awards, was accompanied by a media campaign, where each of them was highlighted, with the relevant features and values in the tourism market, turning into a very well in the Balkan environment, the interest for which has increased considerably in recent years.
Travel Magazine was this year part of this media campaign, as a media partner of the VII-th edition, for the Albanian-speaking areas in the Balkan region. “Travel” was also honored with the special edition award, that of the promoter for sustainable tourism. Other Albanian entities that were honored with awards at this festival were also Te Stela Resort, Nevila Dudaj as an individual from the Adriatic Hotel Durres, Morina Palace in Dhërmi and Pinea Resort on Robit Mountain. The event also awarded prizes to tourist entities from Kosovo, Emerald Hotel, Embassy of Kosovo, G Hotel from Northern Macedonia, etc.
Here is the list of those who were honored with awards in the VII edition of BATI 2021:
1.Balkan Mission for Partnership and Development – Delfin Plana, Ambassador of Kosovo Republic in Bulgaria
- Large Municipality with a Contribution to the Development of Tourism – LOVECH MUNICIPALITY
- ECO TOURISM – Uzana Polyana Fest, GABROVO MUNICIPALITY
- Investors in Tourism – Hotel Arte Spa, Velingrad – Hristo Tomov, Kiril Yovnov dhe Alexander Gagov
- Cultural and Historical Tourism – SUHAN Hotel SPA Cappadocia,
6.Best Balkan Art Hotel – Hotel ANEL Sofia, Bulgaria
- Best 5 star SPA Hotel on the Balkans – ARTE Velingrad, Bulgaria
- Best Conference & Business Tourism – Emerald Hotel Pristina, Kosovo
- Best City Business Hotel 2021 – BWP PLOVDIV HILLS Plovdiv, Bulgaria
10.Best Friendly Hotel on the Balkans – G Hotel Skopje, Maqedonia e Veriut
- Best 5 star Termal & SPA Complex – MAXI PARK HOTEL&SPA, Velingrad
- Best 5 star Sea Hotel – Morina Palace Dhermi, Albania
13.Best 5 star Mountain SPA Resort -Aurora Resort & SPA Berovo, РСМ
- Best 4 star SPA Hotel – MARKOVO PARK & SPA Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Family Tourism 2021 – TE STELA RESORT Tirana, Albania
- Mountain Tourism 2021 – Grand Hotel Bansko Bansko, Bulgaria
- Wine & Family Tourism 2021 – SOLI INVICTO HOTEL Elenovo,
- Information Center Medical Tourism – Medical Karaci Health
- Most Preferred 5 star Sea Hotel – PALACE HOTEL Saint Vlas, Bulgaria
- Best Luxury 5 star Hotel – Pinea Hotel Resort Golem, Albania
- Most Preferred SPA Hotel 2021 -AQUA SPA Zlatograd, Bulgaria
- Most Preferred 4 star Spa Hotel 2021 – ROYAL SPA, Velingrad
- Spa Tourism 2021 ROYAL SPA Velingrad, Bulgaria
- Мost preferred 4 star holiday hotel – Hotel MAIVA Ohrid, РСМ
- Travel Agency of The Year -KARACI TOURS Sofia, Bulgariа
- Most Preferred Mountain SPA HOTEL – PERSENK SPA HOTEL, Devin
- Promotion of Sustainability in Tourism -Travel Magazine Albania & Balkans
- Businesswoman of the year – Nevila Dudaj – Hotel Adriatik Durres, Albania & Adriatik Tours LLC (Main Office NY).